Everyone experiences stress differently and it can affect your mental and physical health in many different ways. But there are healthy ways to find relief.
Stress that you can tolerate helps you to stay focused, energetic, and alert. But when stress becomes overwhelming, it can damage your health, your mood, your productivity, your relationships, and your quality of life.
Stress management and relief
- Stress Symptoms, Signs, and Causes: Understanding Stress Responses and Reducing the Harmful Effects
- Stress Management: How to Reduce, Prevent, and Cope with Stress
- Stress Relief in the Moment: Using Your Senses to Quickly Change Your Response to Stress
- Relaxation Techniques for Stress Relief: Finding Relaxation Exercises That Work for You
- How to Practice Yoga and Tai Chi: Tips on Using Yoga and Tai Chi to Relieve Stress
- 12 Ways to Reduce Stress with Music: Fill Your Life with Music that Reduces Daily Stress
- Benefits of Mindfulness: Practicing for Improving Emotional and Physical Well-Being
- Stress Relief Guide: Quick Tips for When You’re Short on Time
Stress in your job and caregiving
©Helpguide.org. All rights reserved. Helpguide.org is a trusted non-profit guide to mental health and well-being.